| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Buckhannon, Wv in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 110.2mm (4.3in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Buckhannon, Wv August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Buckhannon, Wv, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Buckhannon, Wv: