| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Buckhannon, Wv in October is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 82mm (3.2in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Buckhannon, Wv October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Buckhannon, Wv, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Buckhannon, Wv: