| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Buckhannon, Wv in September is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Buckhannon, Wv September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Buckhannon, Wv, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Buckhannon, Wv: